Monday, December 9, 2013

SET YOUR INTENTION.


I found myself fixated on doing something particular that I really liked ... because it aligns with what makes me joyful BUT I was very unaware of time ... as I had been neglecting the other responsibilities in my life.

I found myself in a weird state of mind .. reluctant to hop back into my routine.

Until I remembered this saying, "SET YOUR INTENTION."

What is my intention on placing all of my focus on solely ONE thing?  And what was this resistance that I was feeling?  I realized that it came from a skewed sense of need.  I was doing this particular thing because I believed in my message so much, that it shifted towards a more ego-driven route.  The ego, the habits that have been trained, can sometimes take over if one is not MINDFUL.

But my TRUE INTENTION is to help others, to share what I have learned, and nothing more.  And if this is my true intention, am I taking the necessary actions to accomplish that?  I knew the answer.

So now I snapped out of the ego and began to hop back into routine aka studying again.  A students are MADE! hehe ..

So remind yourself what your intention for the day is and go for it!

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment